EG Pirate King Online V1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Private Server TOP/PKO

HomeForumLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to EGpko - the best pirate king online private server! Join us at www.egpko.net and experienced the best game ever! Ahoy!

Player's Frequently Asked Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrHades
MrHades

Player's Frequently Asked Question  Empty
PostSubject: Player's Frequently Asked Question    Player's Frequently Asked Question  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello! I gather few questions that were frequently asked by players! It will be updated from time to time! (When i remember any other questions lol! )

Q: How to download the client? The link in website is not working
A: Click here --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: I don't understand the game!
A:Click here to learn more about egpko! --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: How can i gain gold ingame?
A: Click here --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: Why did my game keep getting hanged/closed/not responding every time i teleport/move?
A: There is 2 choice on how to fix this error/bug

1): go to your EGPKO folder and look for the "Music" folder, and delete the folder,with this the freezes should finish and you should be able to play normally(sadly you have to play without sound/music )

2): go to your EGPKO folder and open scripts--> table and look for a file that is called "AreaSet" (or AreaSet.bin) and delete this file. Note that at the beginning you might get an "error" but dont worry, just close the error/press ok and then the game should work fine.

If both of the method doesn't work, feel free to ask us!

Q: I want to buy item from the item mall, but i don't know how to
A: You can mall at our item mall through bank-in(maybank/cimb), Paypal or Western Union! for more info click here --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: What happen to EGPKO US? I can't log in!
A: We are sorry to announce that EGPKO US is already closed due to payment issue.Here is a message from our admin

"Hi my fellow player.

First i need to apologize to my EGpko us players because i cant hold anymore monthly payment for egpko us since already a couple months we already not receive any donation.So i need to close EGpko US server in this month after we already running it for 10 months."
Back to top Go down

Player's Frequently Asked Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EG Pirate King Online V1 :: Server Guide-
Jump to: