EG Pirate King Online V1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Private Server TOP/PKO

HomeForumLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to EGpko - the best pirate king online private server! Join us at www.egpko.net and experienced the best game ever! Ahoy!

Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Mod]LittleCupid
[Mod]LittleCupid

Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011] Empty
PostSubject: Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011]   Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011] EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 am

Spirit Of Thunder

Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011] SpiritOfThunder
Spirit Of Thunder Effect
-Give stats 100 Str and 50 Con

Spirit Of Light
Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011] SpiritOfLight
Spirit Of Light Effect
-Give stats 100 Acc and 50 Con

Spirit Of Darkness
Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011] SpiritOfDakrness
Spirit Of Darkness Effect
-Give stats 100 Spr and 50 Con

How This Rear Pet Work?
-Put this pet at 3rd slot and it will give you extra stats

How To Use This Rear Pet?
-Before you use Fairy Possession, you need take out rear pet from 3rd slot 1st if not you will not get full stats from rear pet.
-After you use Fairy Possession, you can put back your rear pet in 3rd slot and you will get full stats
-Before the Fairy Possession gonna finish, you need take out your rear pet in 3rd slot if not your based stats will be bugged.

Explaination! (Read this)

Why i need take out rear pet before use fairy possesion?
-For example now you have 150 str pet, rear pet 100 str and 150 based str stat. So total 400 str wihout poss rite.
-If you poss with your rear pet in 3rd slot, you will get 50 str only not full stat 150 from fairy possesion.
-If you poss wihout your rear pet in 3rd slot, you will get full fairy possesion stat 150. After poss you can put back the rear pet in 3rd slot and you will get full stat total 550 str stats.

Why i need take out rear pet before the fairy possesion finish?
-If you not take out the rear pet before the fairy possesion finish, your based stat will be deducted.
-For example now you have full stats 550 str from base stats, pet, and rear pet. When your fairy possesion finish there is bug, it will -250 str stat not 150 str stat.
-You will get back your normal stat after you relog or teleport.

P/s : You will understand how it work when you use it!

Where can i get this pet?
-The rear pet you only can get by redeem with Vip Lvl. Per rear pet u need redeem with 2 Vip Lvl.
-Fill Form below and sent to donation@egpko.my if you want redeem Rear Pet NOW!

Redeem Rear Pet Form
-Username/ID :
-Character Name :
-Current Vip Lvl :
-Type Of Pet You need :

After you sent this form to donation@egpko.my you will be get respon in 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://egpko.forumms.net

Rear Pet [Sat Sep 24, 2011]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EG Pirate King Online V1 :: Annoucements-
Jump to: